Thursday, July 17, 2014

Funky Long Sleeve

Hello, hello! Today is a very busy, very crazy day. Although I already had a full schedule planned, I had scheduled enough time for a really awesome refash, but sadly, things don't go as planned. So instead, I'll show you a really quick, no sew refashion that I can easily squeeze into my busy schedule.

I started out with a gorgeous purple long sleeved shirt. I loved the pattern and the color, but I thought it was just a little too crazy for a shirt. So I made a big ole' snip.

Snippity snip snip.

I grabbed the part of the body where I cut, and pulled it up to my waist, leaving the original bottom hem at the bottom of my legs.

And that's it! Now I have an awesome, cool patterned skirt!


Woohoo! (I know the shirt doesn't match, but I am way too busy today to throw on an outfit. I'll make it up to ya, promise!)

I love this skirt. It hits me right where I like my skirts to end, and it hugs me pretty well, despite being chopped off from a long sleeved shirt.




What do you think I should do with the top part of the shirt I didn't use?



No comments:

Post a Comment